Thursday, July 9, 2009

nausea and all that stuff

Well Kayla had her chemo on Wednesday.
I was prepared! I brought her blanket, new coloring book, new crayons, a few bottles of water and a snack.
Mom was going to bring Kayla a double cheeseburger for lunch. (a deal they made without my prior knowledge)
Surprise surprise they had her chemo ready when we got there!
They were able to use her blood level results from Monday.
We were out of there by 10! A record!
A normal chemo day takes a lot longer and we don't get out until 2 or 3.

the only thing that sucks is that she gets extreme nausea afterwards.
She hasn't vomited or anything but she sits next to the toilet for a long while.
I asked her Dr. if there was anything stronger than the Zofran that she has. He said the best thing to do is make sure that I give her the Zofran around the clock if she asks for it or not.
ugh.
I forgot the camera this time so next week I will not forget the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful information..


See More Details