Sunday, October 11, 2009

Looking back....

I decided to look at the news articles that were written when this all started. I was numb when it all happened and I didn't really take it in. I am so deeply touched that these people took the time to write our story and listen to me talk.
I just read one of the articles and it made me feel so loved. I remember the outpouring from our community and all of the kind, selfless things that complete strangers did for my family.
Thank you all so much. I love my community and all of my new friends. It is because of your kindness that I am where I am today.
Thank you to those that braved the snow to make it to the benefit dinner at Borderline. Thank you to those that arranged the pancake breakfast, all of the volunteers and hungry patrons. :)
I really can't thank you enough.

Here is the first newspaper article about us :
here

No comments: