Friday, October 23, 2009

Family

This past weekend Kayla got to meet some of her extended family. Her great Uncle John, great Auntie Hannah and cousin Sonya came all the way from the UK. I was super excited because I hadn't seen them in about 5 years. They are originally from England but they lived in Southern California when I was younger. My aunt is German and worked at a German deli when they lived out here. She was nice enough to bring up the fixings for my favorite sandwich from her deli.
There was a big family get together at my aunt Michelle's house on Saturday. We all got together had food, fun and laughs. I was hoping and praying that Kayla would be healthy enough to go and she was! I am so thankful that she was able to meet them and hang out with family.
They came up on Monday and we went to the village and fed the ducks. Here is a picture of us:


(From left to right) Sonya, Uncle John, Auntie Hannah, Sheree, Mom, Kayla, Grandma Anne with Roo, James and Me.

1 comment:

KarieK said...

That is a great family photo!